Friday, August 13, 2010

Concert Look

I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything recently, I've been rather busy. A few weeks ago I went to a goth concert and this is the look I wore. People surprisingly really like this and one girl even stopped me and said I was gorgeous. How shocked was I hahaha.


Now, I actually redid the look so I could take pictures and I ended up goofing. On my bottom lash line I had the black liner on outside half and white eyeliner on the inside half and not black liner only. It takes me forever to get good pictures since my hands shake so I didn't want to waste time redoing this, hope you don't mind my mistake. Oh and I got a trim and cut my bangs! And yes I cut my own hair :)







Urban Decay Primmer Potion
Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity: lightest matte *all over up to brow bone* medium matte *crease*
Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara in Very Black
Rebel eyeshadow in Red *blush*
Mac Russian Red lipstick


♥XO♥




All products were bought with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment