Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ulta Haul/review

The other day my mom and I went to Ulta *love that store* and I bought these things:


I bought 3 Nyx round lipsticks in B52, Rae and Pumpkin Pie. Nyx are my favorite lipsticks to use and these are a good edition to the mini collection I have. 
I also bought 2 Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils in Milk and Rust. Everybody knows about Milk and yes, I finally got it, but Rust is a really amazing deep metallic red, I love it.




I hate when people only show you the lipstick color on their hand and not put on so I'm showing them on.
Rae
Pumpkin Pie
B52


As well as Nyx stuff, I got some Ulta brand things. 3 Automatic Eye Liners in Black, Raisin and Moss and an eyeshadow in Nightsky. These eyeliners are amazing, great pigmentation, no doubt. Once they dry, they do  not move at all, my mom and I were in awe. I think I found the perfect black pencil liner and I will definitely be buying more. The eyeshadow is a dark navy blue with multicolored glitters in it, I wish they would have had a swatchable one when I  bought it because I wouldn't have got this one. You really have to build this color up to get it to look good, the swatch was about 5-8 layers not good. It's a nice color once you get to it but definitely not worth it.


I was not paid to do this review or compensated in anyway. All products were bought with my own money and these are my true and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment