Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mini Urban Decay Haul and Review

Urban Decay is currently having a sale on a few of their items, the loose pigments, smoke out eye pencils and ultraglide lip gloss' are all $5 each so I decided to order some.
I got three pigments in:
Protest a forest grey green with multicolored sparkle
Asphyxia a bright pink with a purple sheen
Rockstar a dark purple with silver glitter and multicolored shimmers
I also bought a smoke out pencil in Maui Wowie, a dark khaki colour.
They came with a Stardust Eyeshadow sample and a primer potion sample as well.


Swatches: With Flash

Natural Light
*swatches done over Urban Decay Primer Potion*


Protest and Rockstar had 1.2 grams while Asphyxia had 1.0 gram. They come in a tube and when you unscrew the tops there is a brush attached to the end. They are very pigmented except Asphyxia needs a bit more of a build up to get as bright as it should be. The only bad thing to me is that the brushes are rather stiff and end up dropping a lot of the eyeshadow when you pull it out so there will be a mess.
Maui Wowie is exactly what I thought it would look like, perfect! It comes with 1.16 grams  and attached to the bottom is one of those sponge blenders. It's smooth but you have to press for the color to show up good.

Basically, with the loose pigments normally being $20 and the smoke out eye pencils being $14, $5 is a great price for some good makeup.

I was not paid to do this review or compensated in anyway. All products were bought with my own money and these are my true and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment