Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This contest I won

I won first place in this twilight themed contest on youtube a few weeks back that was held by PinkMartiniAZ, her names Lori, and I got the package about a week ago so I figured I would share it with you. 


So what I got was Bella & Edward Lotion from Gypsie Doodle Soap, Twilight's Embrace Soap that was made from the bella and edward lotion scents it is not the full size shown because I gave half to my dad, Twilight Woods Shower Gel, a little box that says 'Memories Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow, Live Today'Twilight Charm Bracelet, Twilight Candles by Victoria Candle that she had used and didnt like, LA Colors Glitter Gloss which isn't pictured because I don't wear lipgloss that much so I gave it to my mom, ELF Mini Makeup Collection, a pair of False Eyelashes, an Apple Lotion and 3 Glamour Doll Eyes twishadows in Black Ice, Skin of a Killer and Just Bitten.


This is a swatch of the twishadows, I can't remember if it was with flash or not but I think it is. The red is Just Bitten, the white is Skin of a Killer and the black is Black Ice. I am not going to go into too much detail about the colours here because I am going to be doing a twishadows review and swatches next.


This is the ELF Mini Makeup Collection, no flash, I was going to post swatches but decided against it so as to not bore hahaha.


I was really excited to get this charm bracelet, it is just so cute. The last charm on the left is a lamb that has 'Bella Baby' written on it which I love.


Any who, there you go and if you have any questions about anything specific let me know in the comments. Hope you had fun looking at this real quick and a big thank you to Lori!


♥XO♥

No comments:

Post a Comment