Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grey Blue Makeup using some Avon eyeshadows

So I had to go somewhere real quick and needed some fast but still nice makeup. This turned out way better looking then I thought it would. Hope you like it!









Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet N Wild Color Icon pallet in Lust the white shimmery colour *highlight and inner corner*
Avon eyeshadow singles in Periwinkle *lid* and Navy *outer corner and crease/above crease*
Ulta eyeshadow in Nightsky *crease*
Nyx's black eyeshadow *crease/eye  socket*

To finish apply black eyeliner to upper and lower lashlines and wing it out. Add mascara or false eyelashes if you want, I didnt because I was just going down the street and didnt feel like hassling. 


If you dont have these exact colours, you can of course swap them out for ones you do have.


♥XO♥



P.S. I need to trim my eye brows so ignore the fact that they are a bit long please hahaha

1 comment:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look.
    guess what makeup I'm wearing tomorrow? lol
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete