Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm Waiting For You Fall

I love autumn, it's my favorite season and I can not wait for it to get here. That being said, I decided to do a waitin' for fall look. *Please do excuse my hair, it's at a weird growing out looking ugly stage, hate it.*











Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity: lightest matte *highlight*
Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow Jail House Jumpsuit *inner third* Fallin' For You limited edition *outer two thirds of lid*
Mac pigment Heritage Rouge *crease*
Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Raisin
Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black *waterline*
Maybelline Falsies mascara in Very Black *top lashes*
Avon Astonishing Lengths mascara in Black *bottom lashes*
Avon Ultra Color Rich lipstick in Sheer Raspberry Ice

♥XO♥

http://www.glamourdolleyes.com/


All products were bought with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment