Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Makeup in Mourning

The senior pastor at my church has recently passed away. And eventually I began to think, 'What kind of makeup do you wear to a funeral?' Definitly not something fun thats for sure. So I came up with this look that I will be wearing. Tho I thought of this to attend a funeral service, it is still a pretty look and of course you can wear it whenever.











Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust: lightest matte *highlight*, grey *crease*
Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow: Family Secret *inner coner*, Graves In May *lid*
MAC eyeshdow: Beauty Marked *outer v*
Wet N Wild Mega Liner liquid eyeliner in 861 black *upper lash line*
Ulta Automatic eyeliner in Black *lower lashline and water line*
Maybelline Falsies mascara in Very Black
NYX round lipstick in Pumpkin Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment