Monday, September 27, 2010

Moody Glamour with Glamour Doll Eyes

This look is real dark and moody. It reminds me of some braty socialite after a hang over ;)












Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet N Wild Lust Palette: lightest matte *highlight*
Glamour Doll Eyeshadow: Skin of a Killer *inner corner, under brow arch*, Just Bitten *lid*, Victorian *crease*, Royal Assassin *outer v*
Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black
Avon Astonishing Lengths mascara in Black
NYX Round Lipstick in Uranus


I don't know if anyones noticed but for some reason one of my eyebrows is always arched, always, and it makes my makeup look uneven. I've tried to make it not do that but whatever I do doesn't help any. So please be aware that it's a facial glitch and my eyeshadow is not lopsided.

http://www.glamourdolleyes.com/

♥XO♥

All products were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment